This is a free computer training session that was produced by Chris Hardwick using desktop sharing software. This is freeware so please distribute as much as you can! This is geared for everone, from the new computer user through the intermediate and advanced user. All training is done with a WinXP system. There are seven lessons for a total of 3.5 hours.
The lessons covered are:
1) Mount or Burn with MagicISO
2) Getting Around, Display Settings
3) Clicking, Folders, Files, Associations
4) Cut, Copy, Paste
5) DOS, Batch Commands
6) Speeding up your Computer
7) Free Software, Installing, Uninstalling
8) Making Webpages using Notepad and HTML
This is the first release of this training DVD. More topics will be added as people respond with topics of interest.